- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pkg. (8ounces) PHILADELPIA cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (8 ounces, but I used a 16 ounce) of salsa, divided
- 6 (8inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 lbs. (or a little more) VELVEETA cheese, cut up
- 1/4 cup milk
DirectionsStir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
Spoon 1/3 cup of chicken mixture down center of each tortill, roll up. Place seam side down in lightly greased 9x12 inch baking pan.
Stir process cheese spread and milk in saucepan on low heat until smooth. Pour sauce over tortillas and cover with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour remaining salsa over tortillas.