- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 each zucchini and yellow squash, sliced
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
DirectionsHeat oven to 375ºF.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup bread crumbs onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Mix remaining crumbs with Parmesan and butter; set aside.
Combine zucchini and squash; arrange half on bottom of prepared dish. Cover with half each of the cooking creme and mozzarella. Repeat layers. Top with tomatoes and Parmesan mixture.
Bake 20 to 25 min. or until vegetables are heated through and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 min. before serving.