- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced
- 2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced
- 2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
DirectionsMelt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
Place 1/4 cup cooking crème in small microwaveable bowl; set aside. Add vegetables to skillet; cook 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in remaining cooking crème; cook and stir 2 min. Add orzo; cook and stir 2 min. or until heated through.
Spoon orzo mixture onto 4 plates; top with chicken. Microwave reserved cooking crème on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until heated through. Spoon over chicken; top with basil.