- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 cup each chopped onions and green peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme, divided
- 1-1/2 cups Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) red enchilada sauce, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 Tbsp. milk
DirectionsHeat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions, peppers and garlic; cook and stir 5 to 6 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, 3/4 cup each cooking creme and shredded cheese, and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
Dip tortilla in remaining enchilada sauce; gently shake off excess sauce. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling; cover with remaining sauce.
Bake 25 min.; top with remaining shredded cheese. Mix remaining cooking creme and milk; spoon over enchiladas.