- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into strips
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsHeat oven to 400°F.
Toss tortilla strips with oil; spread into single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook chicken in large nonstick saucepan sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Stir in cooking creme, milk, beans, corn and tomatoes; simmer on medium-low heat 6 to 8 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
Serve soup topped with tortilla strips and cilantro.