- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
DirectionsHeat oven to 375ºF.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in all remaining ingredients except bacon.
Spoon into 1-1/2 qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering and sprinkling with bacon after 15 min.