- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 3 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 3/4 cup Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
DirectionsHeat oven to 375ºF.
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix lightly.
Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Cover with second tortilla, remaining chicken mixture, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining tortilla. Top with remaining cooking creme and shredded cheese; cover.
Bake 20 min. or until heated through; uncover. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.