- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning, divided
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 cup each halved green and red pepper strips
- 1 onion, slivered
- 1/2 lb. smoked sausage, sliced, then halved
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups hot cooked penne pasta
DirectionsToss chicken with 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add sausage; cook 3 min., stirring frequently.
Add cooking creme, milk and remaining seasoning; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
Stir in pasta.