- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups campanelle pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups cut-up broccoli rabe (3-inch pieces)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme( 6 sprigs)
DirectionsCook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli rabe to the boiling water for the last 3 min.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 6 to 8 min. or until chicken is done.
Drain pasta mixture. Add to chicken mixture with cooking cream and thyme; stir. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.