- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 42 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen broccoli and cauliflower florets, thawed, drained
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Tomato & Basil Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups hot cooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
DirectionsHeat oven to 350ºF.
Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until done. Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
Add cooking creme and broth; cook and stir 3 min. Stir in pasta and mozzarella. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
Bake 15 min. Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs, Parmesan and butter.
Stir casserole; top with crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until topping is golden brown.