- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 2 cups hot cooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
DirectionsCook and stir chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done. Add tomatoes, corn and cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
Add pasta and 1/2 cup shredded cheese; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
Top with remaining shredded cheese. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand until cheese is melted.