- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 24 Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
DirectionsHeat oven to 400ºF.
Combine first 5 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover.
Bake 25 min. Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs and butter.
Stir chicken mixture; top with crumbs. Bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until topping is golden brown.