- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
DirectionsHeat oven to 350°F.
Cook and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cooking creme. Cover.
Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.