- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into short thin strips
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 2 cups hot cooked rotini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
DirectionsHeat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, garlic and vegetables; cook and stir 7 to 8 min. or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add cooking creme; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
Stir in pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan.