- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups hot cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
DirectionsCook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until done. Stir in broth and garlic powder; cook 3 min.
Add cooking creme and tomatoes; cook and stir 3 min.
Stir in pasta. Top with basil.