- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1-1/3 cups Pizza Shredded Low-Moisture Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheeses, divided
- 10 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
DirectionsHeat oven 375°F.
Whisk cooking creme and 1/2 cup tomatoes in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in remaining tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and beans.
Combine chicken, 3/4 cup bean mixture and 1/3 cup shredded cheese. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining bean mixture and shredded cheese.
Bake 30 to 35 min. or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted.