- Servings: 2 1/2 cups
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Tortilla chips
DirectionsMash avocados with lemon juice in large mixing bowl. Stir in chilies, tomato, soy sauce, onion, garlic and red pepper.
Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.
Turn out into serving bowl and serve with chips.