- Servings: 4
- 4 thawed lobster tails (about 8 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
DirectionsCut along underside of lobster tails with scissors. Peel back soft undershell; discard. Bend tails to crack shell or insert long skewers lengthwise between shell and meat to prevent curling.
Combine butter, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, parsley, ginger, lemon & pepper seasoning and paprika; brush lobster meat with sauce.
Cook lobster, meat side up, on grill 5 to 6 inches from heat source, 7 minutes.
Turn tails over; brush shell with sauce and cook 8 to 10 minutes longer, or until meat loses transparency.
Serve immediately with remaining sauce.