- Servings: 4
- 10 large chicken wings (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Green onion brushes (for garnish)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 450ºF.
Rinse chicken wings thoroughly in cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Discard wing tips.
Combine soy sauce, ketchup, wine, sugar, garlic, ginger and cloves in medium bowl; stir in wings until well coated.
Pour contents of bowl into roasting pan, arranging chicken in a single layer.
Bake 15 minutes. Turn chicken wings over; bake 15 more minutes, or until done.
Remove chicken wings with a slotted spoon to a heated platter. Garnish with green onion brushes.