- Servings: 4
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 1 pound tiger prawns (21 to 25 count), peeled and deveined
- 2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
DirectionsCombine 2 Tbsp. cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce in small bowl; stir in prawns.
Combine 2/3 cup water, remaining 3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, 2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch and garlic.
Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut into thin slices.
Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add prawns and stir-fry 2-1/2 minutes; remove.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli, onion and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp. water; cover and cook 2 minutes.
Stir in prawns and teriyaki sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens.