- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 can (12 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Hot cooked speghetti pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
DirectionsStir together all ingredients except pasta and cheese in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, over medium-low heat 15 minutes or until heated through.
Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.