- Servings: 4
- 3/4 pound boneless tender beef steak (sirloin, rib eye or
- top loin), 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 5 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium-size green, red or yellow bell peppers,
- cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch squares
DirectionsCut beef across grain into thin slices, then into 1-inch squares. Combine 2 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce and garlic in small bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce and black pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same pan. Add bell peppers and onion; stir-fry 3 minutes longer. Add beef and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook and stir only until beef and vegetables are coated with sauce and heated through.