- Servings: 4
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
- 5 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, chunked
- 2 small green bell peppers, chunked
- 2/3 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
DirectionsCut chicken into 1-inch square pieces; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 4 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, vinegar and red pepper. Dissolve cornstarch in 2 Tbsp. water.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and garlic and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add onion; stir-fry 1 minute. Add bell peppers; stir-fry 4 minutes longer.
Add chicken, stir-fry sauce mixture, cornstarch mixture and peanuts; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Serve immediately.