- Servings: 4
- 1 block (14 to 16 oz.) firm tofu, drained
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 3/4 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
DirectionsCut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes; drain on several layers of paper towels 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sugar in bowl; stir in chicken. Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add onion and green pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add chicken and sweet & sour sauce; reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir 1 minute. Gently stir in tofu and oranges; cook until heated through.