- Servings: 4
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
DirectionsCoat both sides of chops with garlic and pepper.
Cook chops in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
Reduce heat to medium and heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion, cabbage and salt; saute 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend sweet & sour sauce and sugar; remove and reserve 2 Tbsp. mixture.
Blend 1 Tbsp. water with remaining sweet & sour sauce mixture; pour over cabbage, stirring to combine. Cover and cook on low 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Arrange chops on cabbage; spoon reserved sweet & sour sauce mixture over chops. Cover and cook 5 minutes longer, or until pork is heated through.