- Servings: 4
- 3/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions and tops
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 4 white fish steaks (swordfish, halibut or sea bass),
- 3/4 to 1 inch thick
DirectionsCombine teriyaki marinade & sauce, green onions, vinegar and ginger; remove and reserve 1/4 cup.
Pour remaining teriyaki mixture over fish in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat fish well. Let stand 30 minutes, turning bag over occasionally. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade.
Place fish on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing occasionally with reserved 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce mixture.