- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1 package (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for turkey
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 jar (12 oz.) turkey gravy
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
2. Place turkey and vegetables in 2-quart casserole dish. Pour gravy over turkey mixture; top with prepared stuffing.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.