- Servings: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 large zucchini (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 8 (12-inch) metal skewers
DirectionsRemove fillet from bottom of each chicken breast half; cut remaining piece crosswise into 5 equal strips.
Cut each zucchini diagonally into 8 slices.
Combine less sodium teriyaki sauce, vinegar, oil and oregano; pour over chicken and zucchini in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over occasionally.
Thread chicken and zucchini alternately on skewers, leaving space between pieces.
Place kabobs on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. (Or, broil kabobs on rack of broiler pan 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.)