- Servings: 4-6
- 3/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium eggplant
- 3 pounds frying chicken pieces
DirectionsCombine teriyaki baste & glaze, whiskey, pepper and cinnamon.
Remove stem from eggplant and partially peel lengthwise to form stripes. Cut eggplant lengthwise into 6 or 8 wedges. Place wedges in large bowl; cover with water and let stand 30 minutes. Remove and pat dry with paper towels.
Place eggplant with chicken on grill 6 inches from hot coals. Cook 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and eggplant is tender, turning chicken and eggplant over occasionally and brushing frequently with baste & glaze mixture.