- Servings: 4
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds lamb cubes for kabobs
- 4 (12-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
DirectionsCombine teriyaki marinade & sauce, wine, pepper, oil, oregano and garlic; remove and reserve 3 Tbsp.
Pour remaining teriyaki mixture over lamb in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade.
Thread meat onto skewers, about 1/2 inch apart.
Place kabobs on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 12 to 15 minutes (for medium), or to desired doneness, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved teriyaki mixture.
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.