- Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup sesame seed, toasted
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
DirectionsCombine sesame seed, bread crumbs, onion powder and pepper in shallow pan or plate.
Melt margarine in small skillet; remove from heat and stir in soy sauce. Coat both sides of chicken, 1 piece at a time, with margarine mixture, then with sesame seed mixture. Arrange chicken, side by side, on large rack on foil-lined baking pan.
Bake in 375ºF. oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
Meanwhile, combine sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar and 3 Tbsp. water in small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
Serve sauce with chicken.