- Servings: 4
- 4 firm, white fish fillets (sea bass, halibut
- or red snapper), about 1-1/2 pounds
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 large green onion and top, julienned
Cut parchment paper into four 14-inch squares; fold each square in half. Unfold; place 1 fillet next to crease of each square.
Combine less sodium soy sauce, orange peel and juice, sesame oil and ginger; spoon mixture evenly over fillets and sprinkle with green onion.
Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly. Place packages on large baking sheet; let stand 15 minutes.
Bake in 450ºF. oven 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Transfer packages to individual plates; unroll and pull back edges to serve.