- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled
- and deveined
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in syrup, drained
DirectionsBlend stir-fry sauce and 2 Tbsp. water.
Cut zucchini lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add zucchini, onion and ginger; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Stir in shrimp, pineapple and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until shrimp and vegetables are coated with sauce and pineapple is heated through. Serve immediately.