- Servings: 4
- 3/4 pound boneless tender beef steak
- (sirloin, rib eye or top sirloin)
- 1 tablespoon plus 4 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
DirectionsCut beef across grain into thin slices. Combine 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and soy sauce with garlic and sugar in medium bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut diagonally into thin slices.
Combine 1 cup water, remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, 4 teaspoons cornstarch and crushed red pepper in small bowl.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. water over vegetables; cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add beef and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat; stir in vinegar.