- Servings: 4
- Homemade Salsa (recipe below)
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions and tops
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) ready to serve black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1/2 block firm tofu, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
DirectionsPrepare Homemade Salsa.
Brush both sides of tortillas lightly with oil; bake in 425ºF. oven 7 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon oil in medium saucepan. Add green onions and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in beans and less sodium soy sauce; simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Divide beans evenly among tortillas; spread to edges. Arrange cabbage, tofu and Homemade Salsa in layers over beans; top with avocado.
Homemade Salsa: Thoroughly mix 1 pound tomatoes, chopped, 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions and tops, 1 Tbsp. each Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce and lemon juice and 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.