- Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lime peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 white fish steaks (about 1-1/2 lbs.), 3/4 inch thick
- (such as halibut, grouper, sea bass or swordfish)
- Minced fresh parsley
DirectionsCombine first 4 ingredients.
Remove and reserve 2 Tbsp. mixture. Pour remaining mixture over fish in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Refrigerate 45 to 60 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade.
Cook fish on grill 4 inches from hot coals 4 minutes. Turn fish over; brush with reserved marinade. Cook 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork. (Or, broil fish 4 to 5 inches from heat 4 minutes. Turn fish over; brush with reserved marinade. Broil 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.)
Sprinkle with parsley.