- Servings: 4
- 4 fresh or thawed red snapper fillets (6 oz. each)
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- All-purpose flour
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions and tops
- Lemon wedges
DirectionsRinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, red pepper and garlic powder; rub both sides of fillets with mixture. Blot off excess with paper towels; coat fillets lightly with flour.
Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add fillets and arrange in single layer.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, adding more oil and lowering temperature, if necessary.
Sprinkle green onions over fillets and serve with lemon.