- Servings: 6
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
DirectionsBlend less sodium soy sauce, 2 Tbsp. water, oil, garlic, oregano, cumin and pepper; pour over chicken in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over once.
Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill about 5 inches from hot coals.
Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center. (Or, place chicken on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center.)