- Servings: 4-6
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 pound turkey breast slices
DirectionsSlowly pour soy sauce into mayonnaise, stirring to blend. Combine with oil, lemon juice, oregano, pepper, garlic and 1 Tbsp. water.
Brush both sides of turkey thoroughly with portion of sauce; let stand 5 minutes.
Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat source 2 minutes.
Turn slices over; brush thoroughly with remaining sauce. Broil about 1 minute longer, or until no longer pink in center.