- Servings: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
DirectionsButterfly chicken by slicing each breast half horizontally in half, cutting almost but not completely through; open to make 1 flat piece. Carefully place chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
Combine orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper; pour over chicken. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat chicken well. Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
Grill chicken, 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. (Or, broil chicken on rack of broiler pan, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.)