- Servings: 4
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki
- Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons sugar
DirectionsPour 3 Tbsp. less sodium teriyaki sauce over chicken in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat chicken thoroughly. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours; turn bag over occasionally.
Meanwhile, toss together cucumber, radishes and green onion. Blend vinegar, sugar and remaining 1 Tbsp. less sodium teriyaki sauce. Pour over cucumber; stir to combine. Let stand 1 hour.
Cook chicken on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 12 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning over occasionally.
Serve with cucumber salsa.