- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
DirectionsRinse chicken under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, vinegar, fennel and orange peel; brush chicken with mixture.
Cook chicken on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 15 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning over and brushing every 5 minutes with remaining teriyaki baste & glaze mixture.