- Servings: 6
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1-1/2 cups prepared fresh salsa
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked instant rice
DirectionsHeat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
Stir in salsa and soy sauce. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Stir in corn, green beans, rice and 3/4 cup water. Bring to boil and simmer, covered, 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, yet crisp, stirring once.