- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions and tops
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-rib pieces
DirectionsCombine soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions, ketchup, garlic and ginger in large bowl; add spareribs and toss to thoroughly coat pieces with sauce. Reserving sauce, remove ribs and place, meaty side up, in 9x13-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes.
Cover and microwave on Medium-high (70%) 16 minutes, rotating dish once.
Place ribs on grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals; brush with reserved sauce. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with sauce. (Or, place ribs on rack of broiler pan; brush with reserved sauce. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 6 minutes on each side, brushing once with remaining sauce.)