- Servings: 4-6
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes with tomato purée
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
DirectionsBrown beef with onion, garlic and oregano in hot oil in large skillet over high heat.
Mix in tomatoes, soy sauce and sugar. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.