- Servings: 4
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki
- Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 4 green onions and tops, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 slice day-old bread, shredded
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced pineapple, drained
DirectionsThoroughly combine beef, 1/4 cup less sodium teriyaki marinade & sauce, green onions, ginger, garlic, egg and bread; shape into 4 patties.
Cook 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 10 to 12 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked, turning over once. During last 2 minutes of cooking time, place pineapple slices on grill and cook 1 minute on each side, brushing occasionally with remaining 1 Tbsp. less sodium teriyaki sauce.