- Servings: 6
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz.) Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked small shell macaroni
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
DirectionsBrown beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, soy sauce, chili powder and 1-1/2 cups water. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Stir in macaroni; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, or until macaroni is tender, yet firm, stirring once.
Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.