- Servings: 4
- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup Kikkoman Roasted Garlic
- Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 ounces fresh snow peas, trimmed and julienned
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- Hot cooked rice
DirectionsCut pork across grain into strips; coat with mixture of 1 Tbsp. roasted garlic teriyaki sauce and cornstarch. Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat 1-1/2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and peas; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add cabbage and pepper; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add pork and remaining 1/4 cup roasted garlic teriyaki sauce; cook, stirring, to heat through.
Serve with rice.