- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 lamb shoulder, arm or blade chops,
- each about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
DirectionsCombine teriyaki marinade & sauce, wine, rosemary and garlic; remove and reserve 2 Tbsp.
Pour remaining mixture over lamb chops in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Refrigerate 45 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade.
Place lamb chops on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 5 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness, turning over and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. (Or, place lamb chops on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side [for medium-rare]; brush with reserved marinade after turning over.)