- Servings: 6
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1 serrano chile*, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lime peel
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
DirectionsCombine teriyaki marinade & sauce, garlic, chile, lime peel and juice and sesame oil; pour over steak in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat steak well. Refrigerate 45 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
Grill or broil steak 4 to 5 inches from heat source 5 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness.
*Avoid touching face or eyes while handling chile; wash hands in warm soapy water.